Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my Adam is ready on the 9th of January so my vauxhall tracker says. But still only the first box has been ticked even though last time I spoke to vauxhall is was about to go on the ship.
I know people on here have said before about the vauxhall tracker not being very accurate which is fine, but when I ordered the car the lady said she would be phoning me every Monday with some sort of an update on my Adam. She doesn't phone on Mondays or at all, it's always me pestering her on what the situation is with my car so that's annoying me at the moment.

Has anyone else had bad communication with their vauxhall dealers?

·
Registered
44 Posts
My tracker said the 19th and the car was delivered to the dealer on the 18th and I picked up the car on the 20th.
My dealer was Northern Motors Watford and I originally dealt with a woman named Sarah. She left and I was transferred over to a gentleman called Ray. We had a few issues with finance papers being incorrect, but Ray estimated for me to have my car on the Monday, and I received it on the Saturday. He even came round to my house to sort out some last minute issues.
Had such an amazing experience with Northern Motors and they have been the most welcoming dealership I've been to in comparison with Evans Halshaw and Spire Mini.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought every Monday was a bit much too but that's what she said!
Popped into the dealer yesterday and she said my Adam is on the ship apparently, starting to get excited now only a week to go!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.