Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered my adam in August. Green with black roof. Intellilink and half leather interior. Picked it up in October and it has white seats. Surely black seats would be standard really didn't think I would have to state black. White seats are so impractical and the only bit of my new car that's bugging me.
Anyone else had this?

·
Registered
54 Posts
I didn'tknowwhite seats were available, I ordered half leather and received full leather not I'm complaining. When you did your order you should have seen the colour choices

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I was at the show room telling them what I wanted so I could get a finance quote. There was one in the show room with black half leather and I said ooo I like this how much to chuck the half leather in and they told me. But we never mentioned colour. I would have thought black was standard? Don't get me wrong they look amazing and black I think wouldn't look half as good as it does with all the white and green an black in the car just a bit gutted I didn't get the option as I would have thought white would be something u would have had to ask for. I have two young nieces and two dogs so not ideal for me. But a huge yes for the way it looks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts