Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would you like to win this very limited edition Adam print?

Then all you have to do is reply below saying why you love your Vauxhall Adam! I'll pick a completely random winner on the 15th March.
Good luck!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I haven't got my Adam yet but I will love it when it comes because I know I designed it and it will be unique!

·
Registered
117 Posts
With millions of combinations who couldn't like the Adam. You're unique on the road!

·
Registered
431 Posts
The fact that I have designed the Adam I wanted. Cant wait for it to arrive :D knowing that every Adam is different is great!

·
Registered
59 Posts
I don't have mine yet but I love it already! Gonna look beautiful, exactly what I wanted!! :D Plus my name is Adam so of course it's gonna be amazing! :p

·
Registered
407 Posts
I love my Adam as he unique and there's not another one even on here. Plus the Adam looks great and is a head turner even after 5months. A great all around car

·
Registered
29 Posts
WHAT A CAR :D</font>
</font>That is why I already love it, and I haven't even got it yet :p</font>

·
Registered
177 Posts
I only ordered my Adam 4 days ago so I'm waiting eagerly for the call to say he's here, but I love him already because he's the first big purchase made by my boyfriend & I together!

·
Registered
88 Posts
I Love my Adam because its going to win methis very limited edition Adam print? HeHe!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts