Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Finally got round to getting the back 3 windows tinted couple of weeks ago. Although did take 2 attempts for them to get the back window right. but still thinks it looks a lot better with them done. And after fighting with the backing on my club sticker finally got it to peel in one go lol.

p.s sorry about the pics I have no clue how to rotate them once they have been uploaded lol
Edited by: Dan

·
Registered
206 Posts
like your sticker

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers took ages to decide where to put it glad it ended up there thought I would make the most of the glass in the roof lol

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Looks good

p.s - I've rotated your pics for you. It needs to be done before uploading, if you use Windows then the built in Photo Viewer will do it.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers dan I'll makesure I do it 1st next time. I normally do it from my iphone those were the 1st ones I'd done on the computer lol

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It cost me £70 for the back 3 windows. Didn't realise you can't legally have the front 2 done anymore although there is a light tint as standard built into the glass. I'm just waiting to put wind deflectors on the front when I can get hold of some which will make it all look a bit darker aswell

·
Registered
78 Posts
Not too expensive then. Yea if you get the front done and the police stop you they would make you take it off. Not really worth paying for something that you could be forced to remove.Might consider getting the back done if I can find somewhere near me that does it.I'm guessing it does affect thewarranty?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't know to b honest I wouldn't of thought so cause a lot of cars come with them done as standard. So would guess vauxhall could of done it as an extra. Just that they use a different type of film compared to an independent place which doesn't look as good in my opinion

·
Registered
944 Posts
Dan sells them here.

Window tints look much better, glad I got mine done.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts