Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, trouble with wipers -as reported by so many previously -it took me two visits to Evans Halshaw Newport before they adjusted them. Fingers crossed.
When I start the engine, a tinny rattling noise starts. Taken into dealers twice, they cannot find anything but it is getting worse.

Any ideas??

·
Registered
163 Posts
Its the exhaust..... the adam is kinda famous for it already.... you will get a new system under warranty.

I have been a mechanic for 20 years so I keep up to date with whats hot and whats not.... my adam arrives late march

·
Registered
431 Posts
Joolz, So I take it when yours arrives and mine hopefully march time, they should be fitted with the new exhaust system or will you be demanding it on delivery of your new adam. good to have a mechanic on the forum for inside knowledge.
Edited by: jc89

·
Registered
163 Posts
lol... at the minute they would be better to supply them with a spare exhaust, but seriously there have been quite a few replaced when car is only a couple of months old......

Obviously without seeing the car, its not a definite but its where my money would be

If anyone has any problems regardless of make or model if you pm me I can let you know of any known fixes

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi all, after taking Jam back in twice and insisting it was not right and suggesting exhaust, they have finally told me it is the centre box and have now got it booked in for 10th Feb. they have also adjusted wipers so happy days!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts