Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Got a bit of a Problem
I pick up my Red adam on the 18th July and I've PX'd my 08 corsa for it.
My problem is...... I've now got a slight crack (3 inches long) at the bottom of the windscreen

I'm toying with the idea of leaving it as is, because the salesman said the offer we gave you has taken into account ANY depreciation it might occur.

What ya think peeps?

·
Registered
944 Posts
Leave it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yeah leave it I signed my deal then a week later noticed a small dent on my original car and just left it, they didn't even look at it they just took the keys.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Deffo leave it will make me feel better when I trade mine in with an issue with the temperature sensor on my turbo lol

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RuEth said:
Deffo leave it will make me feel better when I trade mine in with an issue with the temperature sensor on my turbo lol
I shall leave it for now unless it gets any bigger, temperature Sensor on your turbo unit or engine?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Think it's the turbo unit (you'd have to ask my other half) if you put your foot down in it for too long it just switches the turbo off. Then soon as you switch the. Engine off and on again it's fine! Ive got a friend whose a mechanic who is looking at it for me Wednesday he thinks the sensor just needs a clean or replacing as the turbo still comes back on. To be fair I don't "rag" it about so should be fine until next week.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts