Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my names Sammy I got my Adam Jam with the Urban pack on the 18/01/2014

Heres some pics of my Adam Jam - I have had the roof wrapped and the windows tinted. Before and after pics.

Edited by: sammy

·
Registered
73 Posts
looks great

·
Registered
21 Posts
What sort of cost was that for both if you don't mine me asking?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
£130 for the wrapping and £85 for the Tint.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Nice same as the jam I've ordered but I've gone for the black roof...not seen many with a white roof. Different looks nice :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The wrap and tint was done by Wrap 360+Tint 360 in horbury wakefieid tel07725853992

Never thought about the DVLA will check that .

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Its at the bottom of the big hill in the units on the left.

·
Registered
206 Posts
the tinting looks good, it's something I've considered getting done

·
Registered
7 Posts
I don't think you have to inform them as its technically a sticker and not paint but I would check just in case As I was thinking of doing same sort of thing with mine as got local places round norwich that do all that sort of thing

·
Registered
1 Posts
Some of my lifts have doubled since I started in December, others have only increased 10-20 lbs, but I've improved on every single exercise, at least a bit. I can do more dips and chin-ups too etc.Right now it sounds like you have some mixed goals.Sending over paypal info now.Did what I know brah, don't know inverses. 8x^2 4X 4Looked at the whey and PWO supps.Looks like absolutely ****. Cheap though.Would not do this OP. Might mean trouble if you are looking to press charges. Stay safe.

So much so that he went to see the musical -- a couple of times.I personally like West Side Story the best.
He has never broken his nose.Being in shape just feels so good. Looking at people who get tired getting out of their car or walking up stairs. Never want to be that person.All the best. in what way you are looking for help. to reduce your weight or to build up?mmafighting.com/2010/08/1.man-in-studio/GSF Checking in .Mother of God. Haven't had a leg workout this brutal in quite a long time.

Are there any STD's that can be transmitted through toilet seats or kissing maybe? I can't seem to find enough info on this and it's frustrating. I'm curious about the candida though.Its a no brainer. Go with multi. Either animal pak or OT.As for Ed Herman, rip 60 sale trx bands wtf, he thinks the fights BULL**** once again. He's one of the biggest whiners I've ever seen. "I hope you guys bring me back for one more fight.Faber this June. If Faber wins, then you look like the moron pal. BJ said himself he didn't train properly for this fight and the majority of the ones before this where he got by on natural talent alone.

I've heard and seen pictures.LOLHo ho hoLovely, lovely post, trx rip trainer trx home Paolo.This will increase the speed at which you get under the bar. Speed may not be the ultimate problem, but pulling "under" the bar might be. Tall cleans are the best cure for this.That's usually where we outsource the work to anyways.Search engine optimization is not as important as a growing Twitter or Facebook following. Work on those two and generate traffic through those platforms.when do u have to be up? i could actually be alright if i can find some time tomorrow during the day to take a napComment allez-vous ?
Summerside opens Fred Page Cup with win rrrrrr

1 - 14 of 14 Posts