Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Changed the headlight bulbs today and upgraded to xenon bulbs. Have to say they are so much brighter and the whiter light really matches the crispness of the daytime running lights on my glam.

Edited by: Dan

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No just xenon bulbs. I didn't want to do a full HID conversion cause of the car being new and didn't want to affect the warranty or start cutting wires etc on a new car lol. Just got them off eBay they are a straight replacement for the standard ones.

·
Registered
7 Posts
ahhaa! Cheers mate! ill have a look on there once i actually get my Adam .. if u get a chance grab us a picture of your upgraded lights

·
Registered
14 Posts
will these not void the warranty? i guess not because they are simply a consumable item and therefore not covered under warranty anyway??

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah wouldn't of thought bulbs would make any difference as you'll have to change them sooner or later anyway

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hey bud, any chance you'll be able to post the link off ebay were you purchased these from... Are the bulbs easy to change too?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This is A link to a set of all you'll need. But if you just search 55w xenon bulbs you can take your pick. This set gives free sidelight bulbs which I used over my rear number plate to give off whiter light. As already have led daytime running lights on my glam so didn't need those fitted. Don't get any more powerful tho else you'll get warning lights on your dash display. But they are really simple to change and make a big difference :)
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/H7-H1-501s-Xenon-Upgrade-Headlight-Bulbs-DIP-MAIN-BEAM-Supreme-white-Light-55w-/290683939044?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43ae1ce8e4

1 - 10 of 10 Posts