Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my Adam Slam for about 4 months and I've decided I want to change the bulbs! I love the colour/brightness of the day driving lights but not the main driving lights. Does anyone know what bulbs I need, and any websites/shops that are best to purchase them from.

·
Registered
68 Posts
H7 55w for low beam, H1 55w for High beam, Ebay plus the majority of products include sidelights too which you can use for you number plate lights

·
Registered
187 Posts
P.s I found eBay the best price. Was about the same price for one bulb from halfords compared to the whole set I got off eBay

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi kyle1985
iam looking to change too xenon bulbs but can you tell me which one do I get off ebay as there are lots on the site also so is it easy too change and do you better lights driving in the night cause I found that the lights on my adam slam are not that bright or is it just me

·
Registered
187 Posts
Yeah loads brighter to drive with. If you just search on eBay for 55w xenon bulbs you'll get loads of choice. And like some1 said earlier you need H7 and H1 for normal lights and high beam. Well worth it tho

·
Registered
457 Posts
Do we need any converter or can we just change the bulbs ?? 🚙👍🚘

·
Registered
457 Posts
Thank you , I see a little shopping spree coming on 🚙👍🚘

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm completely changing all of my halogen bulbs for xenon bulbs including my number plate lights, I also have pressed number plates and vauxhall told me it will NOT invalidate my warranty :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi,Does anybody know if this would void the cars warranty..?My Vauxhall Adam is on finance so don't want to install the lights if ill be left out of warranty
Thanks guys.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Does anybody know which bulbs to get to replace my day running lights ( not led)
For my jammie , they used to be my brightest lights but now they look so yellow 🚙😢🚘

1 - 20 of 22 Posts