Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even though my dealer told me my Adam was built, it was still really exciting to see that second red tick this morning on the build tracker

·
Registered
206 Posts
Your lucky my delivery date gone up a week gutted

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's on its way to the dealership apparently - 3 red ticks!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Not surprised you are excited, I only had to wait for 5 days for mine, as I saw it in the showroom and said "want that one" Got it today, it's great

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am excited- waited since November
It was only 2 weeks between tick 2 and 3, so may not be long for you 0052cam

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm picking mine up tomorrow!!Build week 7th Feb, delivery today to the dealers -it may give you all an indication of the time frame between build slot and delivery. Only 4 days between 3 ticks and delivery.I'll post some piccies as soon as I can stop driving round in it - won't sleep tonight I'm sure

·
Registered
62 Posts
Glad to hear! You'll have to get some pics up ASAP
Mydealerdid say they always over estimate the last two weeks of the process, so sounds like he might be right! Hope mine comes in that time frame,howeverwe've ordered a coloured roof which apparently delays them.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I ordered mine on the 14th November.I've posted in a thread "Timescales for delivery" with all the time scales I've had

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
gillsid said:
I'm picking mine up tomorrow!!Build week 7th Feb, delivery today to the dealers -it may give you all an indication of the time frame between build slot and delivery. Only 4 days between 3 ticks and delivery.I'll post some piccies as soon as I can stop driving round in it - won't sleep tonight I'm sure
Happy New Car Day!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts